Before you place a Cow-op order, you’ll need to create an account and sign in- find out how to here if you need help.
- Once you are signed in choose your location
Cowichan Valley or Victoria
- Next, click Shop at top left or Shop This Period button at the bottom.
Market is open from Thursday at noon until Monday at Midnight.
- Scroll through the site or choose from Categories, Producers, or Attributes on the left of the screen instead.
- When you have found an item to add to your cart, click on the +, enter quantity (if more than 1) and press Add to Order button.
- To learn more about an item in detail, click on the item name.
As a result, a box will pop up with a description of the product.
- When adding items to your cart this message will appear.
Items in your cart are not reserved for you until you press the confirm button inside your shopping cart.
- To place your Cow-op order, click shopping cart at top right then click on Review and Confirm Order
*You can confirm your order at any time! Once your order is confirmed the items in your cart are reserved just for you. However, you can add and remove items at any time up to the order deadline even though your order is confirmed!
- Enter any delivery notes (cooler location, drop off location, or directions) and press Save Notes button
- Most importantly, make sure to press the Confirm Order button otherwise you won’t receive your order!
In addition, if you have a gift certificate or Promo Code, scroll down and input code in the Redeem Gift Certificate or Promo Code box at bottom left of your screen and press redeem.
Make sure you have clicked the Confirm Order button otherwise you’ll be wondering where your order is!
You will receive a confirmation email after your order is placed plus a pick-up/delivery reminder email on Wednesday.
Success! Now sit back and relax, then on Thursday our fabulous warehouse crew will pack up your order for pick-up or delivery!