Thank You for your interest in purchasing wholesale from Cowichan Valley farmers & food producers through Cow-op!
The Cow-op wholesale platform intends to serve two types of customers: Food Service & Retail/Resale. If your goal is to be more aligned with the local food movement, Cow-op is LEGITIMATELY LOCAL.
This short video is a basic walkthrough of the wholesale platform and placing your first order.
How it works:
- Our online shopping period is open each week for 5 days (Thursday at 12:01am – Monday at 11:59pm)
- Each product listing includes information about the farm, growing practices and the farmers themselves
- Certain wholesale product listings will be specifically labelled WSFS (Wholesale Food Service) & WSRE (Wholesale Retail/Resale)
- Once you create & confirm your order, you can edit your order as often as you like (nothing is held for you until you click CONFIRM)
- Cow-op.ca provides convenient, online ordering, invoicing and payment via credit card or e-transfer (other payment terms available upon request)
Cow-op Farmers & Producers deliver their products to us on Tuesdays & Wednesdays (at our aggregation location – Hope Farm, Drinkwater Road, Duncan) then our dedicated team organizes all products into individual orders. On Thursdays our pick up orders are distributed to one of 6 pick up points in the Cowichan Valley & Victoria or delivered to homes & businesses throughout the Cowichan Valley & Nanaimo!
Our goal at Cow-op is an engaged & educated wholesale buying experience. We invite feedback and requests for additional sizing & products.