Cow-op is pleased to announce the launch of a bicycle delivery service for downtown Duncan customers, in partnership with the Cowichan Recyclists.
For only $5 extra per order, Cow-op customers who live or work in our Bike Delivery Zone (see map below), can now select bicycle delivery for their orders, bringing their fresh local veg, eggs, meats, baked goods and more direct from local Cowichan farms and processors right to their door!
HOW BIKE DELIVERY WORKS:
- If you aren't already a customer, create a new customer account by visiting our "Become a Buyer" page
- Login to our website and shop anytime between noon on Fridays and midnight on Tuesdays. Tuesday at midnight the market will close.
- If your delivery address is located within our delivery zone (determined by your postal code), you will be able to add Bike Delivery to your order. A $5 delivery fee will be automatically added to your order total.
- Thursdays, your order will be delivered to the address you registered with between 2:30 and 4:30 (DUNCAN CUSTOMERS ONLY). (If you wish to switch to a work address located in our delivery zone, please note that you will have to edit your delivery address. Please also make sure your billing address is correct so your credit card payment will process properly on Fridays.)
- Customers must be available to receive their delivery. If you are not there, or have not left us any special instructions on how to handle your order, we will not be able to leave your order. Please see our Terms of Service.
- Delivery can be cancelled and replaced with pick up at Cowichan Green Community (between 3 and 6 on Thursdays). Please call Heather at 250-710-4737 or Patrick with the Recyclists at 250-732-3619 up until 12 noon on Thursdays to make the delivery cancellation.
Would you prefer to buy fresh healthy food from local farmers? Are you interested in reducing your carbon footprint? Are you ready to access the freshest, best-est, local-est food there is?