WELCOME to the Cow-op.ca!
Cow-op.ca is an online marketplace of locally grown and produced food. We make it possible for our farmers to work together to meet the growing demand for local, sustainable food in the Cowichan Region. Farmers benefit from the marketing, selling, packaging and delivering of their produce and prepared foods. Our marketplace brings fresh, healthy, locally grown and produced food to you, the buyer, in a cost-effective manner on a weekly basis.
Ordering from Cow-op.ca helps to build and support our community, and to preserve our precious agricultural land for future use. To see a list of products currently available, CLICK HERE. We're growing and so is our product list. Check the website weekly for new items.
Before you create your customer account and start shopping, here are a few things you might like to know:
HOW THE MARKET WORKS
- Every Friday at noon the market will open.
- Tuesday at midnight the market will close.
- Your orders will be emailed to the farmers on Wednesday morning giving them time to harvest.
- Wednesday the farmers and food processors will harvest or prepare your orders and deliver the products to our central warehouse in Cobble Hill.
- Thursdays, Victoria orders are delivered to Olive the Senses and available for pick up between noon and 6PM. Duncan orders are delivered to Cowichan Green Community and available for pick up between 3-6PM.
- The Cow-op will donate your item(s) to the local Food Bank or Soup Kitchen if you forget to pick your order up.
Please see our Refund Policy
Would you prefer to buy fresh healthy food from local farmers? Are you interested in reducing your carbon footprint? Are you ready to access the freshest, best-est, local-est food there is?